Friday, August 20, 2010

Broke up with my girlfriend, cant recover..?

She cheated on me with her ex, I called it off about 2 weeks, she kept calling me crying and bugging me give her chance.She even showed at my apartment. I've had a chat with her last weekend, I've told her that I dont want to take any further. She agreed.








I wanna move on. I just dont know how. I have no close friends, she was my best and closest friend I had.. All of sudden I feel lonely. please help.Broke up with my girlfriend, cant recover..?
You have to remember why you dumped her and how you would feel dealing with that if you have stayed. You move on because she simply didnt love you.Broke up with my girlfriend, cant recover..?
You have to realize that she cheated on you. Honestly, i wouldn't wanna be with someone like that, screw her for doing that to you. Unless my partner promised me with all his heart and soul and proved it in a lie-detector test, I wouldn't give them another chance. Talk to a counselor, your parents, or anyone about it. I'm sure they can help you. Good luck.
I know what your going through. It sucks. You have to get yourself together and start living again. Of course, your hurt and you have to allow yourself time to grieve over this...but eventually you get youself back out there. You make new friends, you talk to old friends. Your family can help you smile. Just don't allow yourself to crawl into a dark abyss. You keep your head up, and know that their are good people out there that will not hurt you. One day, you'll find the person your meant for. It's inevitable.
Aight guy this is what u gotta do.. go out... get out of your house and get that h0e out of ur mind bro... find another sleep with them and ull be good

No comments:

Post a Comment