Monday, August 16, 2010

How should I approach my girlfriend threatening to break up with me because I was going to go to a strip club?

What should I do about the fact that my girlfriend threatened to break up with me because I was planning (didn't actually go) to a strip club for a good friends 20th birthday? PS: I'm not the type of guy who goes to strip clubs...





And to make the story even better, she told me the next day that she's now planning on going to a strip club with her girlfriends for her birthday next month...!





Is that not the epitome of hypocrisy?How should I approach my girlfriend threatening to break up with me because I was going to go to a strip club?
happened to me a few yrs ago .. girls will do that unfortunately





however, if u ever argue with her and get pissed at her going to the strip club, thats a big NO NO. even though as a man u gotta put ur foot down and be able to stand up for urself, i learned that when a girl gets angry, shes gonna bring up the fact that u were PLANNING to go to a strip club behind her back and her planning to go has nothing to do with wat ur initial intentions were





it could be that shes lying about going to the strip club as well





tell her that she knows u better than this and that she should trust u for only going to celebrate ur boys bdayHow should I approach my girlfriend threatening to break up with me because I was going to go to a strip club?
She is trying to run your life. Do you want to have a relationship with someone who threatens the very basics of that relationship if you do not obey her? If you marry her, you'll be threatened with divorce if she does not get her way. Break up with her and then find a girl that understands that sometimes guys want to do something different for a birthday or a stag.
she's crazy. she's insecure and jealous, even though you didn't go. maybe if she acted more calm and rational and acted like an adult about her feelings and you didn't go, the situation is more a little more normal and understandable.





but no, she has to act crazy. she's saying she's gonna go cuz she wants to piss you off. i feel sorry for you. how annoying.
Well, I never heard of a male strip club. Call me crazy. Even if there was one, guys are all about the ';visual stimuli';. Girls aren't that affected by it. I would break up with any guy who went to one. It's not the place for a guy who is truly in love with someone.
Tell her that you won't go if she doesn't go. Tell her it's not fair that she would break up with you over you going but she can go without worries. You could spice the relationship up a little and tell her you'll give her a striptease if she gives you one.
its a woman for you. we take things like that personally. just suck it up and dont go if she doesnt want you to. im sure she has no real interest in going to a strip club herself, she's just saying it to make you mad.
I agree. Tell her that you were going for a friend's bday. It's not really that big of a deal, especially if she's going to go later with her friends.
Yeah, girlfriends suck, but give a stripper 20 bucks and you get 15 minutes of unconditional love.
Oh boy. I think you two need to talk this out yourselves. This could lead to a biiig catastrophe.
tell her to quit being a bit*ch about it.
yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment