Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Whats the best way to break up with my girlfriend?

She is in love with me and i am not, she says she will die whithout me but we fight alot, and now shes just going crazy,how can i brake up with her without her killing me?Whats the best way to break up with my girlfriend?
just do it..be honest with her..try to do it in person cos thats the most respectful way..if not just do it over the phone.Whats the best way to break up with my girlfriend?
just tell you're uncomfortable with her behavior. that she doesnt need to act all weird. and just tell her you're letting go
Just tell her its not working out and that you dont feel the same way about her , the best way is to talk face to face i know you might think that it will be hard , but theres no point in lieing to her and yourself , you should just get it out of the way , or else it will just be hanging over your head and theres nothing worse than a lie. She will be upset but time is a great healer


hope it all goes well , GOOD LUCK !!
  • hairstyles for long hair
  • internet explorer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment