Monday, August 16, 2010

Should I break up with my girlfriend?

I am 15 years old, and i think we should break up but i don't want to because i love er so much. I told her that i think i'm on a leesh and shes too controlling over me. She got mad and said how well if you think i am den i think we should break up. But im tryna slove this, i dont want to but should i?Should I break up with my girlfriend?
If you don't want to solve it, then don't because you will only end up hating her. End things on a good note while you still can.Should I break up with my girlfriend?
Dude your only fifteen, if your not happy with her, then dont stay with her, you've got lots of time to find someone that makes you truly happy.
dude, only try to solve it if u know u can solve it for sure. but then again you could give it time and hopefully she'll get over it. if she doesnt then move on, you have a whole life of dating a head of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment