Monday, August 16, 2010

How to get my girlfriend to break up with me??? but i dont want her family to hate me!?

i really like my girlfriends family... they are so nice but i cant stand to be around my girlfriend for a short period of time anymore!! i don't want to break up with her cause i would seem like the asshole who broke her heartHow to get my girlfriend to break up with me??? but i dont want her family to hate me!?
Well you should just be honest and tell her how you feel. Don't be immature about it.How to get my girlfriend to break up with me??? but i dont want her family to hate me!?
Well the family will probably always be on her side. It's just the way it is. If you can't stand your girlfriend obviously the break up is inevitable, but just do it as nicely as you can and hope for the best. When you break up she is going to ask why, but don't tell her the truth, that will hurt her. Just Google how to break up with someone nicely and pick your poison. Whatever you say she is going to tell the family, so just keep that in mind.
welll, let her down easy, be like, i think we'd be better off as real close friends. So you can hang with her familyy and what nto and still be close to her. Don't be a jerk, because then youve lost the whole family all together. But develep a good frienship and it'll be alright:) trust me.





cann you answer my question too pleasee? thankss:)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AoSMXaJVflwh8X8wHz6l_GTT5gt.;_ylv=3?qid=20100224182021AAnq2pg
You can't worry about what other people are going to think of you. If you aren't happy in the relationship, step up and break up with her. Period.
But you are the asshole. And what's more, you're a bigger asshole for not being man enough to break it off yourself.
Well hopefully they will understand that you won't like her anymore if you break up with her. You just have to try to be sweet with her and nice when you break up. And tell it to her face!!
just break up with her, no matter who breaks up with who the family is gonna be on her side anyways, just get the balls to dump her.
talk to her about it dont make her break up with you.You have to do it but say it in a nice way talk to her about it..

No comments:

Post a Comment