Monday, August 16, 2010

How do i break up with my girlfriend i have been dating for a year and a half?

so i have been dating this girl for a year and six months and i really liked her we she always talks about marriage and stuff and i don't really want to get married or have kids and she always makes me tell her were gonna last for ever and idk its bothering me and i REALLY miss being single and i would like to break up with her but can't...please help..also i like her and i would like to remain friends with her so idk what to do. Thanks.How do i break up with my girlfriend i have been dating for a year and a half?
I can't break up with her for you...





If you break up with her...it's gotta come from you...





Tell her how you feel honestly and hope for the best...

No comments:

Post a Comment