Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i break up with my girlfriend?

I've been dating this girl, for about to be 4 months. I don't want to spend my whole high school career with her. The thing is is that she is a great girl and she has done nothing wrong to me.. What do I do?How do i break up with my girlfriend?
Tell her she deserves better because obviously she does if you are going to break up with her for no reason..How do i break up with my girlfriend?
You just have to meet up with her, and tell her that she is great, but your just not that into her anymore. You can't sugar cote a break up.
be true to her. tell her how you feel exactly how you feel. and tell her that you just want to be friends. let her know she has done nothing wrong.
tell her how you feel, but don't say maybe we can be friends. if you guys are gonna be friends after just let it happen. make sure you say sorry
you should tell her straight up that you would like some space, that you want to enjoy your high school career.
tell her that u dont want her to suffer because u just are not in love anymore... SIMPLE! u have to try diff. people.... get some mo expierience!!!
Say that you think that its working out too well
just dump the slutt!!!!
tell her that your best friend said she gave him head and you hate her now

No comments:

Post a Comment