Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i break up with my girlfriend?

Shes cheated on me once, i forgave her and now shes done it again.


Shes my girlfriend of two years and i love her and cant bare to see her upset. But i have to break up with her because i cant trust her anymore, shes had her chances. How do i do it without it being horrible for the both of us? thinking about doing it almost kills me inside.





im seeing her tomorrow :( and need to do it thenHow do i break up with my girlfriend?
As a girl, I can tell you that there's no easy way to break it off or to not cause her any pain. In the end, she really didn't think twice about hurting you since she's cheated on you so often. I would tell her that you simply can't trust her anymore due to her infidelities. Let her know that you love her deeply and loved her enough to forgive her the first time - but more than once proves she doesn't truly feel the same about you as you do about her. Let her know it's painful for you to have to let her go, but that you can't see anyway to make it better anymore. You've done you're part to make it work and she didn't come through on her end - so it's best to each go their own way because you deserve someone honest.How do i break up with my girlfriend?
me and you have something in common I broke with my girlfriend last month because I couldn't trust her either. Its not easy but you have to do it. Any time because she don't care about your feelings if she cheated on you time and time again. I still want my cheating girl, but I can't be with her be I would be miserable be I can't trust her. You'll never be happy in that relationship because of the trust issue.





You will always be thinking she's cheating on you and she probably will be. I learned that the hard way.
you should talk to her about how your feelings has been hurt once and she hurts them again ..tell her that your not sure if u could trust her enough to move on in ur relationship because if this is the second time with her cheating on you im telling u right know she WILL do it again i had a friend who had a three year relationship with her boyfriend and during those times with her being loyal he cheated on her six times and everytime he said he promises he wont ever do it again and yet hes done it six times you dont want to break her heart but she already broke yours
to be honest there is no easy way once someone cheats and then she did it again. she made her bed now she has to lay in it. she didn't care how you felt so why should you care about her at this point. when you see her say thanks for the good times we had but you cheated again and now its over for good and please don't look back.
the best thing to do in this situation is to just be completely honest with her. tell her that your feelings for her have change and her loyalty for you has diminished over the months. wish her the best of luck and go on with the rest of your life... happier.
You just slip out the back, Jack Make a new plan, Stan


You don鈥檛 need to be coy, Roy Just get yourself free


Hop on the bus, Gus You don鈥檛 need to discuss much


Just drop off the key, Lee And get yourself free

No comments:

Post a Comment