Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Should I break up with my girlfriend?

My girlfriend and I have been going out for almost a year. She's turned very angry and selfish lately. She has started deciding who I can be friends with and who I can't. She's also trying to make me jealous by going out to clubs/partys and getting drunk and saying how I missed it. After one year, she can't even say ';I love you'; because she says I might break her heart.





What to do? I can't even stand talking to her anymore.Should I break up with my girlfriend?
break up. period. if she's trying to control you and is being selfish and you can't even stand to talk to her... just do it you'll be so much happier without her.Should I break up with my girlfriend?
1st of all she can't tell you who you can hang out with and who you can't, especially if she's going to go clubbing and flirt around with other guys. Try and tell her not to do that and she's going to tell you to not to tell her what to do. Talk to her about her behavior and see what she says. It might be her fear of loosing you that she's acting the way she does. And if that's the case then she's pretty much asking for it. If you don't see a change then leave her, she won't realize what she has until your gone.
Controlling and jealousy and manipulation are some of the ugliest traits in a person





If you can't stand this side of her - it means you don't really like her at all.





This is NOT LOVE. She is a jerk . She's got self esteem problems and that's not up to you to solve it for her





You can waste all your energy trying to make it right ( according to her ridiculous standards) but then you would have no respect for yourself.





I say this relationship is a loser. Get a better girl
Just explain to her that you really like her and you want it to work (even if you don't) but you cant keep on with her controlling your life like this so you think it is best that you break up. She will either be ok about it meaning this is what she wanted or be really upset begging you to take her back at which point you say you will but you need her to change because she makes you feel very tied down. Good Luck %26lt;3
Normally I would say that you should try talking it out, letting her know how you feel, etc, but if you can't stand talking to her anymore, then it's time to break it off.
The last sentence says it all. If you can't even stand to talk to her anymore, it is time to end the relationship.
Yes. I would recommend you break up with her. Sounds like she's turning into a bit of a hoe. Sorry.
Talk to her about what's bothering you and in my opinion you should take a break.
she feels insecure. you must of done something to make her suspect you.
break up with her,





******* skanks
break up and move on quickly. go party !
leave her

No comments:

Post a Comment