Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm going to break up with my girlfriend. How can I make it hurt the most?

Should I tell her I never cared for her and just used her to pleasure my wee wee?I'm going to break up with my girlfriend. How can I make it hurt the most?
Sounds like a plan.





You'll definitely shatter her.I'm going to break up with my girlfriend. How can I make it hurt the most?
OMG u ******* bastard!!!!!!!!!

Report Abuse



Ohmygod, That's horrible.


No girl ever want's to hear that the one they loved didn't even cared for them or just wanted them for sexual things.


Your a horrible man. Just horrible.
yes dude tell her that but at the same time make fun of her


I should try that get a nerdy girl and use her for homework and pleasure then break up hardcore!





man you ROCK tell me how it works out!
getting her mom pregnant would probably be the cluster**** to end all cluster****s - and to NOT be recommended
Sure, if you don't like her and wanna hurt her badly. She must have done something bad.
YOU B!TC4
you're a f*ckingg jerk!

No comments:

Post a Comment