Friday, August 20, 2010

How to break up with your girlfriend easy?

how do i break up with her easy


How to break up with your girlfriend easy?
text it to her, and say Its not her, its you





haha classicHow to break up with your girlfriend easy?
NEVER BREAK UP OVER TEXT!!! it will leave everything on a really bad note. Take her out for a walk or something, and tell her listen i think we should take a break for while, i need to figure a few things out. If she protests say im sorryy, this is what i think is best. we can still be friends though ( you can add that if you want but if you guys are already not on such a good note you might not want to)
';I am gay';





';You remind me of my sister/mom/cousin';





';I need to focus on my school work';





';I'm just not feeling it';





Anyway you flip it dude, girls don't take rejection easy.
start acting like a @$$hole around her, that way she will breakup with you.
say im breaking up with you and say its not you its me
tell her and explain why your ending it
  • hairstyles for long hair
  • internet explorer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment