Friday, August 20, 2010

How should I break up with my girlfriend? (In Middle School)?

My girlfriend for a month now has recently started to act awkward around me and we just dont talk like we used to. She's one of my best buds and we live in the same building and go to the same school. How can I break up with her and not have it be awkward after since I see her so many times during the day?How should I break up with my girlfriend? (In Middle School)?
i'm in middle school too (8th grade girl)





being dumped always sucks, i know. but if i was being dumped i'd definitely say do it in person. texting/calling makes you look stupid. and just say: hey, you're really awesome and you're a great friend of mine blahblahblah but i think we should just be friends. i don't want you to me mad mat me, i care about you, yahda yahda yahda.





just tell her that kinda crap. and if she starts crying just give her a hug and be like im so sorry...





sorry bro, that's all i got. i'm about as experienced as you.How should I break up with my girlfriend? (In Middle School)?
well first, in my opinion, if you think shes acting awkward and you think she is someone you can trust, then just ask her to talk to you and tell her you think she is acting different and that u really dont like it... if the conversation goes somewhere you don't like, then just tell her that you like her but you think you should just be friends...
Whatever you do, DO NOT, break up over the phone. If you do it face to face, she'll respect you for being man enough to do so. It's something about over-the-phone breakups that really bothers us girls. If you really, really want to break up with her, then do so, but maybe you should talk to her about your relationship problems. Lots of relationships end when they could've sorted their problems out. I hope I helped a little.
just be extremely nice about the whole thing.and say that you like her a lot but you liked it better when you guys were just really close friends. from my experience, in middle school as long as you're really nice about how you break up with her, you two will stay friends. its not like you guys have really done anything anyways that you would be in a real relationship
Breaking up just because of that? That's cold. Just tell her you notice she's acting like that and she'll stop.
how do u know it's not something up with u not ur gf?!?!
youre in middle school.
maybe she wants to break up but shes thinking the same thing?
Well then..that's up to you buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment