Monday, August 16, 2010

How can i recover quickly from a break up with my girlfriend of 11 months?

What hobbies or places i can go to ease my mind off of her? Im trying to get my head right for finals next week but i keep on thinking of her...


and No getting back with her is not an choice so please dont say that.. thanksHow can i recover quickly from a break up with my girlfriend of 11 months?
Working out always helped me through breakups. Do something physical, like punch a punching bag, or ride a bicycle. I think that doing something that keeps you focused on the task at hand is the best.





Maybe after finals join a club, or volunteer. Doing something like that will help you meet new friends and keep your mind off your breakup.





But I don't think that anyone can quickly recover from a relationship that meant a lot to them. If it was meaningful, then there will be pain. Just take things slow and be happy with yourself completely before you start dating again.





Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment