Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Should i break up with my girlfriend?

I have been going out with my girlfriend for 2 months now we don't really do anything all we do is talk and text each other every time i ask her


to go somewhere with me she said she is busy one day i try to kiss her but she said she wasn't ready


for that should i break up with her? how can i make things better? i'm 13 if that helpShould i break up with my girlfriend?
Tell her you want a relationship not a friendship. That involves hugging and kisses and things likethat. And give her a few days to warmup to it but since it's been 2 months I wouldn't give her much more than that.


Answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>Should i break up with my girlfriend?
well if she is not ready then mayb she is not looking for a relationship





just talk to her and tell her that a reationship comes with kissing an all that .. its naturalll





jsut tell her how u feel

No comments:

Post a Comment