Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Should i break up with my girlfriend? how is it the easy way to tell her its not working out?

i have been with my girlfriend for 7months. really i love her personalty. the way she is to me is great. but the looks are not there. all my friends say to break up because no sex. and also that i could do better. but i really like the way she treats me. and if i do break up how is it the easy is way? i dont want to hurt her... i am her first serious boyfriend. so she says....Should i break up with my girlfriend? how is it the easy way to tell her its not working out?
All my friends say to break up because there is no sex.


My friends say I could do better


Her looks are not there.








I really love her personality


The way she is to me is great


I really like the way she treats me


I don't want to hurt her





That is what you wrote.


You do the math.





Firstly I would get new friends


and if I was the girl I would dump you.





People are not chattels, ';things'; for discussion with un-well-meaning friends, something to look at, and have sex with.





People are in the world to have supportive, caring, loving relationships, where each person is treated with respect, where their choices are honoured, and time spent with each other is fulfilling, healthy and well spent.





She is giving you her best.


You are not giving her your best


and your friends are not giving you their best.





Intimate time together which can include sexual intimacy, (but doesn't have too, for whatever reason a person gives), happens when all is well in the relationship.








You need to communicate how you feel with your ';girl friend'; , and less with your ';friends';, she is the one you are having the relationship with.


They are only projecting to you what you are telling them.


You are either happy in this relationship or not.


You need to make some choices, I know what I would do if I was you, but then why would she want you.Should i break up with my girlfriend? how is it the easy way to tell her its not working out?
There is no way of saying ';you are not good enough for me'; ';I can do better'; '; you are not pretty'; '; I want someone that will put out'; ';I would rather have a shallow bimbo than someone who treats me right and who's personality is amazing'; without hurting her.


It sounds to me that you are leaving someone that makes you happy and your friends are wispering in your ear. I think you should let her go so she can find a man that can truly appreciate her. But no matter how you put it you will hurt her, but eventually she will get over you.
So she's really nice and treats you good, but she won't sleep with you and she's not a super model?





I'd say grow up. You finally found a woman who doesn't sleep around, good for you. And as for the looks, if that's what you want, then break up with her. But looks come and go. I don't look as good now at 40 as I did at 20, but personalities are there for life.





And if you really do want to break up with her, I suggest you tell her the truth, ';This isn't working out for me. You're a great person, and you treat me so good, but I'm too shallow to want that in a relationship, so I think I'll go find someone who's just as shallow as I am, and then we can sleep around and maybe have a baby or two out of wedlock, and then I'll break up with her when I see the next hot chick come by.';





You should consider yourself lucky to find a woman with good moral values, and one who treats you with respect.
just say i am breaking up


i found someone better


and go


what do you care if you hurt her feelings


and you friends are probably right, you can do better


just because you are her first does not mean you owe her anything, much less a polite and gentle break up


with an attitude like that you will be a walking carpet matt for some girl who will screw you over and you will not see it coming
that's the thing with going into a relationship - it's a commitment. i guess that's why alot of my guy friends prefer to be on a 'dating' status only because it's easier and practical for the time being. anyway, people go into relationships for alot of reasons (ie... companionship, similar backgrounds and interests, sex et al). as to how the relationship will work, i believe you two should maintain an open communication. be open to her about your thoughts. at the same time, you have to respect each others ideas and opinions. if not having sex is a big deal for you (m not saying it's bad. diff folks, diff strokes!) then you should discuss it with her. for all u know, she's not really the kind of girl u should be with.





as for the break-up part, as the song goes - there's no easy way to break somebody's heart. dude, i think it's best that you lay down the cards on the table. it's better for her because you wouldn't want her to know later on from someone that you broke up because of another reason. it's also better for you because being honest with her might just lead to a nice friendship later on.





from it all, i hope that just like all of us who falls in and out of love, you will learn something out of this own experience of yours.





good luck...
don't break up with a girl just bcuz of what people say my ex-boyfriend did that to me and now he wants 2 start going out with me again and I'm dating someone else already and its only hurting us both more than ever so stay with her bcuz if you blow it you could end up hurting her and yourself.
According to your other question you want your cheating ex back. So tell this girl to move on because you don't deserve a decent person like her. Tell her you would rather be with someone who plays games with your head and heart and breaks your heart every so often. Tell her you can't handle a good, stable relationship, you need drama and chaos. I think she will be okay, really, I do.
Very cute guy. Y make ur friend decide for u who to be with? Its nice to find some1 good to u, n have muture love. Maybe she is jus not ready to have sex with u, u guys are still young. Do u prefer a pretty girl who can have sex with u, treated u badly and at the same time screw around with other guys?
well first if you didnt like the way she looked and you were basing dating her in part on that then you shouldnt have gone out with her in the first place and no sex is no reason to break up 7 months not a big deal besides sex is not the only thing in the world im married and i wouldnt leave him if we stopped having sex becuase i love the way he treats me and if you like how she treats you you should stay with her becuase the next girl might not be that way and if you leave her based on that it might come back around on you i have a friend her sisters fiance left her because he didnt feel like he deserved her and told her she was to good for him and then got with this other girl that i know and she left him and told him she was to good for him so watch out
well if youre not into her, then yea, definitely break up with her. if you cant be what she needs, let her find someone who is right?


i would say just tell her you think shes a great person and you really like her, but you just dont feel that love type connection, and youre very sorry to have to hurt her. tell her that eventually you could be friends once she is over it.


itll hurt, but yea, you dont have much alternative

No comments:

Post a Comment