Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I break up with my girlfriend?

she keeps wanting to be with me and she keeps throwing that I am walking out on our relationship and that I don't care. She keeps wanting and pretty much begging to stay together but I don't want to I wanna see other people and be by myself. She keeps insisting we stay together.How can I break up with my girlfriend?
^exactly like yuka says up there, shes being way too clingy. So just tell her that, ';You are being too clingy, and I dont like it.';How can I break up with my girlfriend?
Just say no, tell her how you feel and that's that, cut her off and end the relationship if you really dont want to be together then it wont be good for anyone if you stay in a relationship you dont want to be in.
Just be honest, or if she keeps being clingy, I'm sorry you're going to have to block her.
just tell her
  • hairstyles for long hair
  • internet explorer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment