Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I break up with my girlfriend?

We've broken up a couple of times before, but now I'm almost sure I don't want to be with her. We've been together nine months, and although I think I love her, that's faded a lot and she's hasn't been acting great towards me. So yeah. How should I break up with her? What do I say?How do I break up with my girlfriend?
you have to be honest.and tell her what you just told us.





and once you do it.dont go back to her like you have in the past.you obviously want to end it for a reason.How do I break up with my girlfriend?
Ask if you and her can seat at the Kitchen Table!





Tell her that you are going to broke up with each other and seed if you and her can go your now ways after you broke up with each other.
go to like caribu or something, and sit her down and just say ';look latley i've been feeling...';


and just say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment