Friday, August 20, 2010

What should I say to break up with my girlfriend?

im stuck on wat i should say ... ';I want to break up'; ? or wat ? i dont like her no more and we lost feeligs for eachother ... and i like someone else .. how can i tell her that we cant be togetheWhat should I say to break up with my girlfriend?
Hola:) What ever you do don't say i still love you but i don't want to be with you, that will confuse her big time. say look im sorry but it just isnt working out anymore, i don't want to have a romantic relationship with you anymore, i think we are better suited as friends, if you ever want to talk i'll be here for you. and maybe add i would like to stay in contact when your ready. it is always hard to brake up with someone, it hurts to think that your going to hurt them, but it is also harder for the person being dumped. take care amigo, make sure you really do want to end your relationship firstWhat should I say to break up with my girlfriend?
Say: ';I'm sorry, but I don't think we should go out anymore. It was great, but I have to be honest, I think it makes more sense for us to hang out as friends. I mean, come on, we used to like each other, but now......well, I don't know what happened. It's like we fell apart. We shouldn't be together if we're not meant to. It's easier this way. I think we'll both be happier if we're not tied down like this. We can both see other people now. That's the way it should be. I'll talk to you later.';
o thats tough just say ';im really busy right now and im not ready for a relationship i want to end our relationship';
UMM... Just try *Its over, i dont like you anymore so leave me alone*
Look...I still love you and always will, but I don't htink we should be dating any longer...








or something..

No comments:

Post a Comment