Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I get my girlfriend to break up with me?

i wanna break up with my girlfriend but i dont wanna hurt her feelings becouse she loves me so much and i just dont want to hurt any suggestionsHow do I get my girlfriend to break up with me?
grow some balls and tell her you feel different and you want to be friends. dont lead her onHow do I get my girlfriend to break up with me?
the best way is just tell her straight up NOW!!! because it will hurt her more later..!!!!!!!!!!!!
she loves you so why do you want to break up there are so many guys that have gf that treat them like shi* ,but the best thing is honesty and break uup with her somewhere private do not use the phone or intenet its best done in person.
Breaking up is always hard to do and there will always be someone hurt! I don't know why you want to break up with her but since you no longer want to be in relationship with her, the best thing to do would be for you to honestly break it out to her. The longer you grag the matter, the more it is going to hurt her. There is no way you can walk out without hurting her and to find ways or do things such that she becomes the one to break off with you is just not right! The one who wants out is you, so you must take the blame for it and stop looking for ways to make her the one and hurt her even more than you are going to.





She is going to get hurt so be honest with her and let her move on with her life. The hurting and pain will definitely be there and only time will heal...., so the sooner you tell her, the better as she will get over it quicker.
Just tell her how you feel. Tell her that you're not trying to hurt her feelings and you realize how she cares about you, but if you're not feeling the same back it's better that you two split. Good luck.
  • hairstyles for long hair
  • internet explorer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment