Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i break up with my girlfriend of 10 months?

I dont want to hurt her but i just dont feel the same anymoreHow do i break up with my girlfriend of 10 months?
Tell her it isn't that fun being with her anymore.





But she'll get hurt anyway.


There is no way to tell her without her getting hurt.


You just have to do it, and be brave.How do i break up with my girlfriend of 10 months?
tell her the truth say you have been a great girlfrend to me and i apritiote it but im just not feeling the way i used to about u. and also dont do all that i wana be friends crap if u dont it will hurt her but if u do go 4 it! ur oviously a good bf the boys in my grade act stupid and try to make the girl break up with him so good job and good luck


-mica

No comments:

Post a Comment