Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Im breaking up with my girlfriend after break. Im not sure how to break it to her give me so ways to say it?

Her name is Shelby. We are both 13. We have nothing in common at all. Please give a way to tell her that I just want to be her friend. I only asked her out because all of her friends were surrounding us and if I said no everyone would hate me please help!!!Im breaking up with my girlfriend after break. Im not sure how to break it to her give me so ways to say it?
';We just don't have anything in common, Shelby, I think we should stop dating and just be friends.';Im breaking up with my girlfriend after break. Im not sure how to break it to her give me so ways to say it?
you should use the famous line ';Its Not You, Its Me';


no...just ask if you guys could talk privately and then tell her i dont think this is working out...and ask her if you guys could just be friends...and possibly build up a relation ship...as friends only....oh ..oh and if nosey ppl want to know...tell em she broke up with you..
Okay, one thing don't date another girl within the week or two you break up, people will hate you. Just say ';I don't think I can do this anymore, I'm sorry. I hope we can still be friends.';
hats harsh so what was the whole point of a break it will hurt more because she thought it was a break u where going to get back togthere but nope ur breaking up with her ????


there is no good way just tell her staright out or rethink what u are doing
''***** your ****** boring!!! And your names haggard... I'm sorry but it's not me it's you...'' :) that should do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment