Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I tell if this guy is ever going to break up with his girlfriend?

He promises me he will, and I just can't get over him! I might even love him he's just so cute and corny :) How can i tell?How can I tell if this guy is ever going to break up with his girlfriend?
you will know soon enough. i am fed up of him. he is no good in bed. so it sounds as though you will be well matchedHow can I tell if this guy is ever going to break up with his girlfriend?
If he's not really looking at her as much when he's with her, not being enthusiastic, shoulders facing places other than hers, fights, more talking to other girls, less going out. Ok, that's rude if a guy promises another girl that he'll break up with his girlfriend. Does he like you? Oh, wait, that's easy! I'm definately not advising you to do this but maybe the guy lied to you 'cause he's in a way scared of his girlfriend and likes you, but if you tell his girl that he said that to you, she'll get mad. That'd be pretty rude but it's the truth. If I were his girlfriend, I'd rather know.
if he really wanted you, he should have left her b4 coming to you. he wont leave her.

No comments:

Post a Comment