Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to break up with my girlfriend?

Hi, I want to break up with my girlfriend i just dont feel like we should be going out. I like her as a friend mainly. I thought i would give it a try when she asked me. but now it seems like she likes me alot more than i like her. and shes already sad about aalot of stuff so idk how to tell her. i still want to be friends after.How to break up with my girlfriend?
As you know, being nice will help. Just say something like ';Do you think we could go back to being just friends?'; or something like that.. NOT ';It's over';.... And definitely do it in person. Remember, if you don't want to be in the relationship, than your doing her a favor by breaking up with her. No point in a one sided relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment