Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm a very honorable person. How do I break up with my girlfriend?

I have been with her since feb. I am divorced with two kids. I don't think this women is who I'm wanting to be with forever. How do I tell her this with out hurting her?I'm a very honorable person. How do I break up with my girlfriend?
Just know that she will be hurt, but you have to do what you have to do. If she is not what you are looking for, then do what's best for you and your children. Do you want to make a clean sweep or will want to see her from time to time? Be honest and gentle with her. Let her know that you do like about her and keep her self esteem up. Good luckI'm a very honorable person. How do I break up with my girlfriend?
I usually just come out honestly whenever I wanna break up with someone. Lol they think i'm a ***** when I do it though.


There is no real way to not hurt someones feelings when you're in a relationship.


If you stay with them longer and then tell them, they are hurt because you didn't tell them sooner.


If you tell them ';You're just not what i'm looking for'; or any other reason for breaking up with them. They obviously get depressed.


I think you should just be honest about this and tell her how you really feel about your relationship.
If shes not the one you want to be with then you can't keep lying to her. Just tell her it just isn't working between the both of you and that you too need to start seeing other people or take a break from each other....Im not sure if i was much of a help but I tried =)
If she's hot, send her over to my place. I'll hump, send you a pic, and then you can accuse her of cheating... break up and things are good!

No comments:

Post a Comment