Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I know I want to break up with my girlfriend?

i'm at the point where id really like to see other people, but ive just gotten so attached and comfortable talking to her, i couldnt imagine life without her.


and the fact that she would be with other men drives me INSANE!





i really would like to explore tho, im 20 and ive been with her for 3 years. we go to differetn schools, it would just be for the best i feel..


how do i make the move...How do I know I want to break up with my girlfriend?
OMG! 3 years! time to let go.How do I know I want to break up with my girlfriend?
It sounds like you have something good there. I can't imagine throwing it all away.
say exactly what you just said


but to her





that should do it lol
  • hairstyles for long hair
  • internet explorer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment