Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Should i break up with my girlfriend or not?

Im feeling confused about my love for my girlfriend.





I love her but something is holding me back...her parents are very controlling and do not allow her to date anyone!!!





How should i deal with controlling parents? talk or go aggressive?Should i break up with my girlfriend or not?
you need to be aggressive and explain your love, if you really feel love for your girlfriendShould i break up with my girlfriend or not?
You have to figure out what your heart says and what your head says, then decide which one to follow. Love is for to intricate to go aggressive without talking first. Way your short and long term goals and see if she's willing to meet you half way.


If you are looking for someone to say dump her it'll never change I could. My marriage ended as I thought their controlling would dissipate as he and I got older, it did not.
i would try talking to them with your girlfriend.


if you really love her, then you should be willing to try and make things better.


if your confused, then maybe its not worth your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment