Friday, August 20, 2010

Im sad about my break up with girlfriend?

my girlfriend broke up with me today because she has feelings for another guy, (im a 16 year old male), i really liked her and she really liked me but her ex-boyfriend somehow got her feelings back. she told me she was really sorry and all. this was over AIM. i kinda want her back, but i doubt that will happen because she tells me im too good for her? not good as in like i dont do bad things, good as in her life is apparently too f*cked up for me?. this annoys me because i couldnt care less about that. i really like her and i want her back. how can i get her to like me back without being desperate?


just ignore her and be around her?








if you honestly belive theres no chance of me getting her back, dont waste your time telling me, just give me advice on how to deal with me being sad/depressed





its gotten to the point where if someone (my dad) asks me about it, i break down cryingIm sad about my break up with girlfriend?
If you ignore her when you're around her it will make her wonder why you aren't begging her to come back to you. I say that you just be normal and realize that this is one in a possible THOUSAND of girls you could date. The world is literally full of girls and limitless so take my word for it, you've got too much going for you to be down and out about one chick.





The best way to get over her is to just flat out have fun. Force yourself, even if you're sad or tired, to go out with your friends and make yourself smile and have a good time. Talk to as many girls as you can. The more you do it now, the more experience you'll have when you're old enough to go to bars and clubs and meet girls. Just look at this as a learning experience dude. Don't let it get you down, girls do this kind of stuff and her saying you are too good for her is probably right on the mark.





Just keep your head up and go out with your friends and talk to lots of people. Don't completely ignore her but don't be eager to strike up the conversation either.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment