Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How should I break up with my girlfriend?

We have been together for 16 months and lately she has been getting more obsessive and clingy. Normally breaking up with her wouldn't be hard other than the fact that I am all she has, she has no other friends and breaking up with her would be devastating to her. Any legitimate advice is appreciated.How should I break up with my girlfriend?
be honest and open with her ,,, if she really wants to stay with you she will change, but if she doesn't tell her that your just not into the relationship anymore and that you feel things would be better off if you two were to separate and move onHow should I break up with my girlfriend?
You can go for the straight up approach, which probably won't end well. Obsessive women have a HARRRDD time letting go of a man, and will turn ugly in the flash of an instant. If you choose this approach, I suggest removing all ties. Delete from all messengers, FB/Myspace, change your phone number, possibly move? I've had crazy women key my car just for ending a horrid relationship.





The other, more entertaining approach involves getting caught down and dirty with one of her friends... This entails a little more cunning.
Well if you want to stay with her,


Tell her that she's being really clingy and you don't like it. Tell her to go out and make some friends.





And if you dont want to stay with her,


Tell her that you can't do it anymore, she dosen't have any friends and shes being really clingy, then ask if you can just be friends;
Hm,





try to say something along the lines of


';I need some time to myself, I care for you, but right now we dont need to be together.';





Please answer mine:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
  • hairstyles for long hair
  • web hosting sites
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment