Monday, August 16, 2010

I want to break up with my girlfriend because its not working out anymore but she helped me thru college?

How do you break up with someone who you owe alot too? Or is it just better to be miserable because you feel that you made a mistake with herI want to break up with my girlfriend because its not working out anymore but she helped me thru college?
I think you can stay a little longer and try to make it work out... until you've helped her through a life changing issue or something.


It's not fair to you having to stay with someone you've fallen out of love with, because you deserve to just as happy in love.I want to break up with my girlfriend because its not working out anymore but she helped me thru college?
break up and pay her back.





do not make her miserable by staying with her just because you feel bad about this.. thats just wronging the both of you!
Never go through life miserable if you can help it. Break up and get on with your life.
be honest about it and let her down easy
  • hairstyles for long hair
  • web hosting sites
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment