Monday, August 9, 2010

What would be a funny way to break up with my girlfriend?

I want to break up with her, and I don't care how. I just want it to be funny, so latter on I can laugh about it in front of my friends. I want to see her get pissed, and I don't care if her feelings get hurt.What would be a funny way to break up with my girlfriend?
well that's really mean... but just like scream down the halls really loud.... NO! I DONT WANNA HAVE F***** SEX WITH YOU, YOU F***** SLUT! haha yupp that's what i would do%26lt;333What would be a funny way to break up with my girlfriend?
you seem like an ***. but just make accuse her of flirting with a boy and that your friends saw it and when or if she admits to doing something be like i was juss playing but its over anyways. she'll feel dumb and she'll never forget that.
Hide your own packet of cigarettes and accuse her of stealing them, then break up with her saying you don't want to date a thief.





That's what our friend Pat did. She was really crushed. Oops.
Pretend you're leaving her for one of your guy friends. You could even bring him to the scene of the break up, hand in hand.
So why exactly were you with her in the first place if you dont care about her feelings?


You're pathetic :)
text her...or call her.or lol give her an i love you card and put in stead of i love you put its over
Wow, you sound like a catch!
your such an a**
fart in her tea
ur an *******

No comments:

Post a Comment